What is the need for a permanent residence permit in Ukraine?
It grants the right to indefinite residence in Ukraine, ensuring all rights for non-residents. What rights does the residence permit provide?
What is the main basis for a residence permit?
- freedom to visit the country
- no time restrictions for residence
- employment without necessary permits
- opening of visas for trips abroad
In Ukraine, it is an immigration permit, which was issued by the State Migration Service. This right can be granted only to specific categories of foreigners. LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Passport with visa D, and copy of the passport with a translation into Ukrainian (must be notarized);
- 4 photos 3,5 x 4,5;
- TIN (must be previously obtained in Ukraine);
- Documents confirming family ties with a citizen of Ukraine or eligible foreigner;
- Document confirming availability of accommodation to register the place of residence of a foreigner;
- Medical insurance.